All the information one would need to have
a great day out fishing
- Bag and size limits will be enforced
- All Billfish release (photo's will be taken to capture the catch)
- Heavy consumption of alcoholic beverages strictly prohibited
- Use or carrying illegal drugs onboard is strictly prohibited
- Clients request for an early return are subject to full fare
- All fish caught during the trip willremain the sole property of you the charter.
- Departure times are most important to the success of the trip�Please be prompt
- Please wear soft sole shoes..No black sole
- Bring sunscreen, sunglasses, jacket, camera, food and drink (no glass containers)
- All tackle, bait & ice is provided
- Customary to tip the mate 15% to 20%
- Fuel surcharges may apply if fuel costs exceeds $4.00 a gallon
**Deposits are refundable under the following: 30 day advance cancellation required for full refund�14 day advance required for 50% refund. As safety is our number one priority, in the event the Captain cancels the trip due to weather you may choose an alternate date or a full refund of your deposit.
Learn the best times to set sail and
have the catch of the day
Drumfish......May - June
Stripers.......April - May, October - November
Bay Fishing..(Flounder,weakfish,bluefish)...May - October
Wreck Fishing...(Seabass, tautog, cod)...April - November
Bluefish, Sharks....April - November
Mako Shark...May - July
Dolphin (Mahi-Mahi)....June - October
Wahoo....July - September
Swordfish...July - November
White Marlin....July - September
Blue Marlin...July - September
Bluefin Tuna...June - October
Yellowfin & Bigeye Tuna...June - October
Longfin Tuna...August - October
Tile Fish...June - October
Offshore Overnight Trips
(Tuna,Dolphin,Swordfish and Marlin) August - October
Offshore Overnight Trips
(Trophy Mako,Tuna,Swordfish,Dolphin and Marlin) Late May - July
Click the link below to learn about current and future weather conditions...Learn more »
Couldn't of asked for a better group; captain and first mate, the whole experience was just amazing. I'm definately hooked.
- Kimberly K.
Welcome aboard The Island Girl for an adventure that allows us to share our passion and many years of fishing experience with you.
Whether you're looking for a day on the Delaware, fish our many wrecks, catch a mako shark, tuna or marlin in the Canyon we strive to provide you a safe fun-filled experience that you will talk about for a lifetime.
Read More »